We’re looking for a UX Optimisation lead
This is a new opportunity for an experienced conversion specialist.
You’ll be responsible for driving UX and conversion rate optimisation experiments. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Product Managers, Designers, Content Writers, and Analysts to determine which experiments we’ll run on our journeys, for over 1.5 million UK customers.
Typically you’ll be involved in:
- Providing insight on existing journeys through research and evaluations
- Leading idea generation and prioritisation of experimentations
- Using persuasive design techniques to hit our targets
- Defining test plans with objectives, hypothesis, and success metrics
- Working with our analytics team to run multi-variant tests
- Capturing the outcomes from each experiment
- Presenting to stakeholders
- Building a plan of continuous improvement
- Establishing the practice of UX optimisation at RSA and being a champion of user centred design
You’ll be encouraged to move fast and proactively pursue new initiatives. You’ll be surrounded by experts from a range of disciplines and bring a fresh perspective to difficult problems. This role is what you make of it and we want you run with it.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience working in a full time UX / optimisation role
- Working knowledge of MVT tools (e.g. Omniture SiteCatalyst, Decibel Insight, Test & Target, DTM)
- Understanding of persuasive design methods
- Experience of working within agile project methodology
- The ability to impress and engage stakeholders with your approach
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Knowledge of HCI, Psychology or a related area would be beneficial
- A proactive individual who is happy self-organising
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested you can send us your details on our Join Us page.
This is a full time, permanent role, based in our Horsham office.